In a message dated 2/4/2008 7:43:13 AM Pacific Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  
 
I gelded my QH at two exactly and he grew like a weed. You could see him  
grow it was so obvious. I have never seen such a thing. At two he was like a  
teenager and I figured that he needed gelded and so did my Willie since they  
were tearing the pipe corral apart with their play.  Houston grew and it  
appears 
that Willie grew just a little. I am glad he is not taller, too hard to  get 
on that way.  I sold Houston and bought ASSA the filly. The new owner  brings 
him to see me and he is huge. HUGE.  He was a small colt and I  bought him 
from Canada, a PMU foal and had him transported at five months to six  months. 
He 
was a little short stocky horse for two years. Willie was six when I  gelded 
him. I think he is just growning a little since he just was not done. His  
siblings are tall not short like him, same stallion. He has always been on the  
best food so its is not lack of vitamins that is for sure. There is your same  
mare, same stallion comparison. Sylvia





**************Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.     
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp003000000025
48)

Reply via email to