> >>>> the author is Jessica Caldwell
>
> Who is she?

Okay, this might not be the same Jessica Caldwell, but I found a 15-year-old
who owns Icelandics, says she lives on 90 acres in Tennessee, and has a blog
by the same name:
http://journals.aol.com/horsecrazy3781/DiaryoftheHorseCrazySpaz/

That would be quite a coincidence to have two Jessica Caldwells who own
Icelandics though.  And, the article pictures DO show a girl who could be
about that age.   Hmmmm. . ..

I saw this same magazine / article at our local TSC store, but when I saw
the "they can carry 1/3 their weight" and "they can tolt up to 35 mph"
statements, I didn't buy it.

I sure miss the REAL gaited horse magazine. . .

-- Renee M.



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.21/1263 - Release Date: 02/06/2008 
8:14 PM

Reply via email to