ok, without sounding like my usual blathering nut, I have been seeing
oprah talk about the new book she is all excited about.  She is so
excited about it she wants to share it with as many as possible, so
you can go to her website and for free, join a ten week live "class"
to discuss the book.  It is called "A New Earth" by Eckhard Tolle.
You can get it audio or book.  I went to the bookstore to get it and
they said they sold out in one day after oprah announced it so all
they had was the audio but oh my gosh, I started getting chills after
about two minutes.  I think if enough people practiced what he talks
about we COULD change the earth!!  It is like the Secret, only the
next level, with more spiritual meaning and significance in terms of
trying to make the best of yourself and to others, to the Earth!
Anyway, one thing he says... "Sin" is not what most people think.  The
literal biblical significance of "Sin" is doing HARM to  YOURSELF or
others, not living a life that is fulfulling, doing things that make
you miserable instead of things that enrich and make you blossom.  I
realized I am a huge sinner when I dont exercise or eat crappy foods
or walk around being a prey to angry thoughts. ANd I am only at the
very beginning haha.  so this will be fun!

Here's the link to signup for the class:

http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/webevent_registration.jsp



janice--
courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway--John Wayne

Reply via email to