when Traveller was a year old I had a horse psychic do a reading on
him.  She said "he wants you to know he loves the hills".  i was
convinced she was a fraud then because we have no hills in fla.  Then
i told my husband and he laughed and said "I always take him for walks
and he loves to go up and down the big clay pile so I let him do it
over and over "  haha.  So they do love hills.  maybe you could make
her a new one??

speaking of weirdness.  I went and got three little cedar trees to
plant over gallant boys grave and before i could get a fence around
them curly ray walked out and snatched them up one by one.  he would
snatch them up and sling them thru the air as if in disgust like
"whats this crap she's got planted here desecrating poor gallant
boy..."
Janice--
courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway--John Wayne

Reply via email to