> skewed stories about 600 lb ponies carrying 300 lb men for hours at a time
> over a frozen wasteland.
>
> Thanks, Judy.

No problem.  Does she need anything in particular?  There's about 25
additional pages that I haven't connected yet to the index.

It's very interesting as another young girl from Europe wrote to me last
night:

"I'm 16 years old and i just started learnig riding horses about a year ago.
well in school i'm learning to ride them and all the basic's to their
feeding, their body and basicly, how to make them feel good. for an example,
our nosebands. they're
not really tight at all. infact in school they tell us to have space for at
LEAST two fingers between their nose and the noseband. wich does not make it
very hard for the horse to breath."

The problem is:  their two fingers are different than our two fingers!

I need to write back to her to explain that we are seeing things
differently, and ask about the horses fighting the bit, does she see it?  or
has it become so common place that no one notices it and / or that it's
accepted as a normal part of what Icelandics do.

I think we need a video to show how to set a noseband without it being
tight.  Anyone up for doing that?

Judy
http://iceryder.net
http://clickryder.com