I have found this neat resource for being able to look at still images from
a short video clip, in hard copy.

Remember the old way of making animation?  Flipping thru several similar
drawings, and it looks like the subject is moving?

This site will produce a little "motion book" for us, which will show our
horse moving, and give us the ability to look at each phase, each still
image, that goes into the gait.

http://iceryder.net/videomotionboxnanna.html

I believe they are giving a special right now, order one book, get one free,
and then it comes with a coupon for a free book on the next order.

If anyone wants their horse's gait in a MotionBox book, let me know and I'll
put it up for you.

This is not a money-maker or any kind of sales project for me.  It's just
something that company offers.

It's an absolutely great tool for studying and learning about gait.


Judy
http://iceryder.net
http://clickryder.com

Reply via email to