>>   Specialized Saddle

I saw this saddle when it first hit the market. At the time I was not
impressed with neoprene shims. One of my friends had the saddle and
every time she pulled it off her arab the shims peeled off.  I bet
they have changed tha  a bit since then. I see on the web site that he
has a infra red comparion to what he calls Flex Saddles, but he only
"tested" the Orthroflex, which was known to have bolt pressure spots.

>> Native Spirit Saddlery

Interesting. I have never of of this make.  They are from WI...maybe
they will be at the MN Horse Expo.

>>In the front, on the pommel, there is a screw (?) for an allen
wrench that allows you to adjust the gullet while riding (if need be)

does this adjust the entire gullet...from front to back? Or only the
section over the withers? In order for a gullet to fit the horse, it
also needs to fit the entire spine area under the saddle, not just the
withers.

>> Timberline Saddles: This saddle takes what was good about the
original Ortho-flex saddles and made their own company

yep...flex panel saddles. boy...they even look like OF and American
Flex saddles.

>>If you look at the pic I took head on of the black english saddle

I must have missed the email with your photos.

>>wanted to look at Reactor Panel Saddles, but they were not there.

Well...shoot.
Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

http://www.myspace.com/iceponygoddess

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.

Reply via email to