Joke my FOOT, I live with people like that every day!!  I went to a
bluegrass festival in North GA one time and arrived in the wee hours,
slept past daylight, a man with no teeth was standing at my truck
window with a cup of coffee when i woke up.  he said "hey mah name
tuhkey ah brung coffee fer ya,"  I said WHAT??  Anyway, it was very
sweet, he had brought me coffee.  His name was Turkey.  I asked what
he did for a living, he said "I on diwabiwity we all here on
diwibiwity nobody wuk."   Then after our morning visit he told me in
leaving "don' go down da mountn wid dwugs on ye da law pahked at da
bottom jes waitin."  I said thank you.  When I left he had brought me
coffee every morning for four days, fed me supper every evening for
four days, offered me moonshine with a whole fresh peach cut up in it
every time i saw him, offered all the dwugs I wanted and gave me his
phone number telling me "You write hit down i cant spell none."
Turned out he was first cousin to a very famous nashville music star
who is actually sorta known for being svelte and romantically
handsome.  From the same town.  Where dey all on diwibiwity.
Janice

-- 
even good horses have bad days sometimes.

Reply via email to