> > The most wired horses I know are National Showhorses (Arab/Saddlebred blend) > and they were all raised by the same rather loud man, which I blame for > their higly nervous edgy temperment. We brought one from Nevada for > grandson Gabriel. She chewed through her lead rope the first half hour she > was on the truck. She had never been in a pasture or had to drink from a > trough, bucket or tub. We passed her on to a girl who uses her pretty > successfully for high school equestrian team after several years of > accidents and lessons. To this day she cannot be ridden on trail. > >
hey there is a huge barn of these down the road from where I used to live! I had to pass them twice a day if I went anywhere. They are so beautiful in the field. And I would see them hauling out all the time. I belong to local horseman assoc and never saw those people there and would ask about them and no one knew them so I gathered they showed out of town. They have a huge fancy arena lit at night and huge barn etc and breed too, many pretty babies in spring. I looked online and found them and was shocked how they show, because in field they look so drop dead gorgeous! Like arabs but with such long graceful necks! Here is their website: http://www.kingswoodarabians.com/ they are so beautiful in the pasture. Janice -- even good horses have bad days sometimes.
