yes the drought is over but its like the biblical plagues or
something!  All the rain and then now the sudden spring warmth, we
have unbelievable mosquitos.  Until now, nothing, then yesterday i go
to bring them in for feeding and Traveller, pale grey, has a face
covered in mosquitos where I had none the day before!  Then today,
came home and saw Tivar rolling.  Looked out later saw him rolling
again, looked out later and saw him again and thought oooh, not good,
is he colicky?  I go out there and he is dry, no sweat, and just
hundreds of mosquitos all over him and the others were no better!  I
have their west nile in the fridge waiting for this and now I am
afraid i was too late!  yiiiii.  My husband and I went around kicking
over every large magnolia leaf, etc, getting rid of standing water!
now I dont want the winter coats gone!  At least they offer some
protection.
Janice


-- 
even good horses have bad days sometimes.

Reply via email to