In a message dated 4/1/2008 11:22:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 
_www.mccurdyhorses.com_ (http://www.mccurdyhorses.com) 

Well, how nice is that! That black mare is more my size. Seems like they  are 
all over on that part of the country. There are some Morgan's here that  gait 
really nice. Thanks for the information. You just don't hear about other  
breeds out here in this area. They all love quarter horses here and some Arab  
ranches also. The race horses were burned out and for the first time since I  
have been up here, which is over thirty years, we do not have any Thoroughbreds 
 
at the Golden Eagle Ranch.  I understand it was a disaster out there when  
the fire went through. We were all busy moving horses here and there in a 
frenzy 
 to know what other places were doing. When the dust settled you hear these  
things thru the grapevine. My husband and I went for a drive after he had PT 
and  the place was empty. Huge turnout areas green like nothing happened. A 
couple of  cows in a pen way out there. We do have cattle everywhere eating the 
grass, more  than I have seen in my time out here. We have a terrible ratio for 
cow per  acre here because we normally don't have any grass. Sheep are all 
over out here  also. Trying to keep the fire control going this season.  I have 
 
already sent my mower to the shop. The horses are doing a good job though.  
Sylvia





**************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL 
Home.      
(http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?video=15&ncid=aolhom00030000000001)

Reply via email to