A report by Tracy:

Hi all.

I recently had my socks blown off ...so I had to write a review of this DVD !

It's a DVD called A Matter Of Trust by Walter Zettle. It shows Pat Parelli, 
Linda Parelli, Craig Johnson & another gal who's name escapes me at present.

Walter's approach to teaching the horse is incredible. THIS is dressage, 
making it simpler for the horse & building on each exercise. MANY Parelli 
principles are in it.....if only dressage lessons were started like this 
we'd have much more success, less burnout & stronger-sounder athletes. 
Building blocks mentally & physically.

I was quite impressed with his analysis of each horse/rider in helping them 
maintain better feel & rhythm in gait. Even many areas to work with in 
applying it to our young horses for better self carriage & work ethic. As 
Walter stresses getting those horses OUT of stalls, OUT of the dressage ring 
& do EVERYTHING to keep their happy attitude towards work. This is a MUST 
HAVE for your Library !

As a primarily western person who HAS taken a few dressage lessons.....some 
even from a local Gran Prix rider. I say I wish SHE had seen this ! As it's 
much better than even her instruction at the WALK for collection. Certainly 
allot prettier finished product than her "Finished Horses" that were DYING 
to be put away !
 Walter's way, the horse finds it....we don't have to force it, which 
improves EVERYTHING we do.

I was just so blown away, I had to share this to all of you. I can't say 
enough about it. Ofcourse it was great to see Linda & Pat as a 
student....and how well they did with their natural building blocks already 
in place....just needing shaped alittle.

Tracy & Prince (Darn, guess she's gonna start practicing her feel again !)

______________________

Judy
http://iceryder.net
http://clickryder.com 

Reply via email to