> if i sent in the used medi cheval Kaaren, could the shims be copied
>  exactly for the new skito dryback?<<<

Janice,

The shims from David Genadek are easy to get, just call and ask for
the long ones and then if needed you can use with the Skito.  they are
cheap. I will warn you, I bought a Skito dryback from Dana when I got
my Sensation in 2005. I was at Robyn's and Phil's and Ferne and I took
Tivar and Magic on a trail ride. On the way down, (steep) Tivar kept
squealing and kicking up his heels and wringing his tail. I could not
figure what was wrong till I looked at his whithers and the saddle and
pad were mashed onto his whithers.
He was miserable in that pad, I returned it, and did not use it again
on him, but he acted up the rest of the clinic until the last day. I
think he was sore. I rode him that last day in the medicheval and
Tuend saddle and he was his old self.

Kaaren will know if the pads have changed as I know that everyone
loves them and they now are peaked over the withers and I don't think
the one I bought and returned was.

Ann

Reply via email to