Lanny said:

I'm still under 3 feet of water in some areas and will need to reseed all my 
pastures this year.  Last year's spring freeze resulted in a first cutting 
yield of 20% followed by a drought which produced no second cutting.  As a 
result I did not breed last year so there will be no 2008 Northstar foals, 
nor will I have the time or money to invest in training horses ready to 
start under saddle, which instead will be invested in new gravel roads, 
clearing uprooted trees and seed. In other words I have quite a mess to 
clean up here.

I've moved my yearlings to the stallion farm so they can be shown and to 
keep the cost down yet not upset the Icelandic community have decided to 
have two sell prices on them, with or without papers.  I figure those 
clients that are going to purchase w/o papers only want trail horses anyway. 
Read the fine print on the attached sales list.  The best deals are on the 
order stock which already have USIHC papers.

Lanny


Reply via email to