Has anyone tried Dr. Dan Moore (the natural vet) bug check or aller check  
products?  He gave several lectures at equine affaire and I have decided to  
try 
them.  I actually bought bug check and health check.  The aller  check was 
really expensive and he advised trying the health check first.   As you guys 
know I have 4 imports here and have never had any major problems  with summer 
eczema but I am extremely cautious.  I have one gelding who  gets about a 
quarter 
size area on his ventral line if I do not keep it sprayed  with flygone and 
use the SE lotion.  I figured it would be worthy  trying.  The bug check is 
supposed to help keep flies off all them so I am  giving it to all 7 horses.
 
                                                   Renee



**************Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car 
listings at AOL Autos.      
(http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)

Reply via email to