On 4/29/08, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>>i am the only person i know who wears a helmet and I am quite certain
> >>>they think of me as the mentally handicapped child.
>
>
> Much better for them to THINK you are mentally handicapped than to have an
> accident and actually BE mentally handicapped.




hahaha  a good one!  I even have one friend who rides with a helmet
when she thinks no one else but me will see her!  Its a hoot!  and our
sheriff posse leader just came out with the ruling that we must wear
our official dress white straw hat for parades and public exhibitions,
so I had my fancy blankets turned in.  And will now participate only
in search and rescue and training where I can wear my helmet.  Now he
is calling saying he wants us to come pick them back up because our
horses are super well behaved for events like Cops and Kids day.  So
now I am torn...  should I let Donny participate without a helmet so I
can sue the sheriffs department when he falls and gets brain damage,
since its public record with many many witnesses that he will not
ALLOW us to wear safety equipment and even kids on a  bicycle are made
to wear helmets....  or should I just not answer his calls.  hmm.
what to do what to do.
Janice

-- 
even good horses have bad days sometimes.

Reply via email to