--- Nancy  Sturm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good grief Susan, bewtween you and your miles of
> soft flat trail <<

That part of the trail is the widest and flatest and
best for a good canter or gallup.  It is the sand
extension of our road where it then branches off onto
several two tracks.  

> I don't suppose you happen to remember which lead
> Whisper was on.  I kept 
> trying to "feel" it as the camera swayed.

HA! No, but when Phinn passed us, Whisper got ready to
flatten out in her gallup, so I asked Sharon to slow
up as I didn't want Whisper to go into a gallup at the
end of our ride.

Susan in NV   
  read my blog to see why I ride my horse in pink:
  http://desertduty.blogspot.com/
   



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and 
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  
http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Reply via email to