>>> Nicely written.  I liked his conclusion:  Heart is not measured in hands.


I kept reading the guy's site and there are things he does that I question 
(some 
seriously) but he had some other VERY good points to make.   Here's a quote 
from another 
page, http://msindianhorses.com/_wsn/page9.html:


"There is more than one market. To promote the various mustang breeds, we need 
to expose 
all facets of those markets to our horses. I hope that we do not try to change 
our horses 
to make them suit the prejudices of a misinformed majority. We do not need to 
raise bigger 
horses. Our horses are big enough. We do not need to raise blander-colored 
horses. Our 
horses are beautiful. We do not need to try to open the minds of the 
closed-minded. We 
need to educate the minds of the open-minded."


I think that thought might apply to another breed we all know and love too.


Karen Thomas, NC 

Reply via email to