On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 12:24 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hello Anna, > I also have used Glanzen off and on for years. My horses get really > particular and will only eat it for a while. I have had great success with > their coat and hooves with this product. I did not realize they had a bug > type > product. Let me know how yours eat this.
I have used Glanzen in one form or another for probably 5 years. I used the one with Glucosamine until not all my horses needed it, then I had them add Magnesium, selenium and vit e due to hay deficiencies. Now I'm just using the regular Glanzen. I've gone to a few cups of soaked beet pulp shreds, 3/4 lb of Enrich 32, a high protein supplement with selenium, minerals and some vitamins. I've never had a problem with any of the horses eating it. Now that I am just giving 1/2 a scoop of the Buggzo in their food twice a day, I'm not having any hesitation from any of them. I had gotten a dark horse supplement (with paprika) as a free sample and I also started Falki on that. I probably won't buy any of that, but figured that I'd use the free stuff. That may have had something to do with Falki turning up his nose that time, but like I said the other horses didn't hesitate finishing his meal. I'll tell you what they definitely need their peppermint treats after their meals now! You sure can smell the garlic and apple cider vinegar on their breath and Gloi still wants me to kiss him on his nose:) The Buggzo is a pelleted product so not messy and easy to use. -- Anna Southern Ohio
