2008/7/20 Judi Qualls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Finally here a couple of pictures of my tack building.  It is nothing fancy
> but has been such a wonderful thing.  I did not realize I had so much stuff
> as it was scattered everywhere.

That looks excellent!

We have a tiny little 'shed' that we used to use for storing tarps.
But now that we have a tack shed with a basement (crawl space), all
the tarps go down there.

So...I've asked Kevin to drag the little shed into the riding arena so
I can store my cones, etc. out there.  Right now I have everything
stuffed under an old overturned water tank.  If I ever let the horses
into the arena to eat...the first thing they do is overturn the tank
and scatter everything everywhere.  It was cute the first 5
times...but now it's tiresome.

Wanda

--
Thoughts become things...