Rekans,

Sesuai subject, apa bener?
Sudah googling sana sini, nemunya garansi hangus kalo handset sudah di
rooting.
Mungkin ada rekan2 yg bisa kasih input?
Terima kasih.

-sony djuana

http://androidforums.com/hero-all-things-root/13868-does-rooting-void-your-warranty.html

Quote from the link above..

Q1: Does a Root void your warrenty?
A1: Yes, I own a Hero bought out right without contract. My warrenty states
that modification voids the warrenty. I believe this is because HTC/GOOGLE
have not stated that the software/firmware/hardware you may use is not going
to damage it. Therefore they cannot be held to account to any damage done as
a result of this modification as they have no control over it.

Q2: Is it detectable once it is restored to orginal?
A1: I have no idea but I'm sure HTC/GOOGLE have something hidden that could
hold onto any information regarding the phones history.

I think the key question is, is it worth it. "

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
Peraturan Jual dan Kloteran ID-Android  http://goo.gl/azW7
ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev