sama, voted for desire z.. :-)
pake adreno 205...

Adreno 205 is a relatively new GPU - Qualcomm has been sampling it since
June 2010. It is included as part of Snapdragon 1.3GHz QSD8x50A, 800MHz
MSM7x30 or 1GHz MSM8x55.

Now everyone knows that HTC G2 (also known as HTC Vision, HTC Vanguard, HTC
G1 Blaze and HTC Desire Z) will feature Snapdragon MSM7230 chipset which
uses Adreno 205.

Adreno 205 features:

   - Hardware-accelerated SVG and Adobe Flash®
   - Significant improvements in shader performance over Adreno 200 GPU
   - Streaming textures that can combine video, camera, SVG and other image
   surfaces with 3D graphics

Based on the early benchmark results, Adreno 205 is expected to be about
four times faster than Adreno 200. Samsung's Hummingbird with PowerVR SGX540
is expected to beat Adreno 205 by a small margin, however. Still, given that
nothing touches the performance of SGX540 today (that's right, iPhone 4 is
not even close!), this is quite an improvement.

Interesting to note that Adreno has a hardware-accelerated support for Adobe
Flash. Are we going to see much smoother movies in action on this platform?

Will Snapdragon QSD8x60 and QSD8672 use this GPU as well? Perhaps at a
higher clock speed? These are dual-core chipsets running at 1.2GHz and
1.5GHz respectively. Rumored phones such as T-Mobile's HTC Glacier (also
known as HTC Emerald), Verizon's HTC Scorpion and Verizon's HTC Merge are
expected to use these chipsets. If we are lucky, we may get to see some of
these phones during 2010.

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:17 AM, Renner Chen <rc.milest...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gue nafsu sama Desire Z doang. Sama Nokia E7 hehe...
> Kalo Desire HD mah, udah puas gue sama hd2.. ngak gitu tertarik, model
> mirip sih.
>
> --rc
> sent from HTC HD2 - bangsters v1.3a RMNET
> > android.nyet....@anjroid.net
>
> --
> "Indonesian Android Community [id-android]"
>
> Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
> Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
> Peraturan Jual dan Kloteran ID-Android http://goo.gl/azW7
> ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev