Udah flash .13, multitouchnya udah bener skr :) sblmnya kan aga buggy ya..

n ini ada quote terbaru :
"Originally Posted by *cyanogen* [image: View
Post]<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=5349179#post5349179>
 Here's a fixed Contacts.apk that readds the missing string which causes the
long-press crash. Push it to /system/app.

http://n0rp.chemlab.org/android/apps/Contacts.apk

I'll get a point release out after some sleep."

abis flash yang latest.. gw install contacts nya via adb . sampe skr works
fine .

salam,
Ryandi

Kirim email ke