Dapet info dari blog resmi nya Sony Ericsson. Xperia X10 dapet
OFFICIAL Gingerbread di Q2 / Q3 tahun ini.

We plan to bring an upgrade to Android Gingerbread for the XperiaTM
X10 to generic trade kits end Q2 / early Q3 this year. We have heard
your requests all along but until today have not been able to confirm
this. The great work on our 2011 products XperiaTM PLAY, XperiaTM arc
and XperiaTM neo actually has enabled us to start the work in a
special project bringing Gingerbread to the XperiaTM X10.

Will you upgrade the XperiaTM X10 mini, mini pro and XperiaTM X8 to
2.3?
No, we have no such plans. We have had to prioritize our resources and
have therefore focused on delivering the upgrade to XperiaTM X10.

Sedangkan buat Xperia™ X10 mini, Xperia™ X10 Mini Pro, dan Xperia™ X8
belum tentu dapet update Gingerbread ini. Padahal masih 1 keluarga
Xperia.. Nasib smartphone murah dianaktirikan dengan kakaknya.

Sumber :
http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2011/03/25/update-on-xperia%E2%84%A2-x10/

Best Regard,
Albert Wiharja

Google Account : 88.alb...@gmail.com
YM: Albert Wiharja

--
===============
Indonesian Android Community,  join:  http://forum.android.or.id

HTC Android Phone with HTC Sense and HTCsense.com
http://www.htc.com/DesireHD/
---------------------
Unlimited Data XL Mobile Broadband
http://www.xl.co.id/XLInternet/BroadbandInternet