copasan dari xda yg dah running 3.1 .. gw sendiri blom karena nih xoom dah
ga perawan.. nunggu flashable zip aja.. masih di godok di freenode..

buat yg masih perawan kemungkinan bentar lagi dapet OTA update..

so here copasannya :

I figured this needs a new thread since the others have been derailed by
people trying to update!

1) Speed, finally a speedup! The lockscreen is faster, switching apps is
faster, the browser is faster (scrolling/zooming/flash video/scrolling with
flash video open) , the launcher is faster... I could go on and on about how
fast it is now.

2) Smooth 720p flash video playback

3) Mouse support, tried it out and it works great!

4) Joystick support is cool but no apps seem to support it yet, it doesn't
show up as a general input device as I had hoped, you have to specifically
program for the joystick api I believe.

5) Resizable widgets! Even this operation is silky smooth

6) Scrollable app switching

- Xoom ..

--
"Indonesian Android Community"  Join: http://forum.android.or.id