wah menggoda nih,ada pico nya lagi. tapi masih sayang banget ama Samsung
moment.
Hehehehe....*alasan memolak ratjoennnn

Regards,

Windy ab

dikirim dari Samsung robot ijo bertrackpad dengan sinyal fren bayar pake
daun

On Feb 15, 2010 5:17 AM, "Willy Gunawan" <mi...@robot-ijo.com> wrote:

comes with a built in pico projector :D

While Samsung is desparate for us and the world to focus on its very first
Bada <http://www.engadget.com/tag/Bada/> device -- the Wave
S8500<http://www.engadget.com/tag/wave>-- we found something a bit
more interesting for Google fans. Tucked away in
the depths of a spec sheet is Samsung's unannounced i8520 phone running Android
2.1 <http://www.engadget.com/tag/Android21/>. After quizzing a team of
perplexed executives of increasing rank, a VP from Samsung's mobile division
finally told us that it'll be revealed as the "Halo" tomorrow when the show
floor opens. Looking at the spec sheet then, the i8520 Halo packs a 3.7-inch
WVGA Super AMOLED <http://www.engadget.com/tag/SuperAMOLED/> display (bigger
than the Wave's 3.3-incher), 8 megapixel autofocus camera with flash (VGA on
the front), 720p / 30fps video encoding / decoding, DivX and Xvid playback
support, Bluetooth 2.1, standard 3.5mm headphone jack, 802.11b/g/n WiFi,
A-GPS, 16GB of internal storage and microSD expansion, stereo speakers, DLNA
support, and -- get this -- a DLP pico projector integrated. The spec-sheet
also lists a "Specialized Projector UI" as one of the features, suggesting
it'll look a little different when you toss it up onto the big screen. This
quad-band GSM / EDGE phone with tri-band UMTS 900 / 1900 / 2100 will ship in
Q3 to Europe and Asia with a chance for a US version at some point later.
We'll bring you more tomorrow just as soon as we get through all this
paella.

*Note:* Even though the i8520 clearly seems to run the same UI as the
Bada-powered Wave <http://engadget.com/tag/samsung,wave>, we've been assured
by multiple people in Samsung -- including a VP in the Mobile division --
that it is, in fact, running Android 2.1. That ties in nicely with the fact
that Bada's graphical representation comes through as a new cut of
TouchWiz<http://www.engadget.com/tag/TouchWiz/>,
so it makes sense these guys would want to port the same look and feel to
other platforms. Also of note is the fact that we couldn't confirm from the
company that it's got a projector on board, but there's plenty of evidence
to suggest it does: the so-called Specialized Projector UI, the fact that
the 14.9mm girth is likely thick enough to swallow the necessary optics, and
-- of course -- the big DLP logo on back. We'll bring out the final details
just as soon as we know 'em.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/14/samsung-i8520-halo-with-3-7-inch-super-amoled/?s=t5

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com