Fyi..for samsung devices..monggo dicoba..

If you’re anything like I am, as soon as I get a new device I have already
spent hours researching what ROMs are available, the status of the
bootloader (read: no HTC for me), and the availability of a proven root
method. Seeing as the last 4 devices I have owned have been Samsung,
there’s really only one option when it comes to rooting a Samsung device,
and that is
CF-Root<http://www.xda-developers.com/android/cf-root-released-for-the-international-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-i9300/>from
XDA Elite Recognized Developer
Chainfire <http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=631273>.

After logging over 9 million downloads of
CF-Root<http://www.xda-developers.com/android/android-cf-root-kernel-for-galaxy-s-i9000/>,
beginning with the Samsung Galaxy S
<http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=656>GT<http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=656>
-I9000 <http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=656>,
Chainfire<http://www.xda-developers.com/xda-tv-2/this-week-in-development-the-chainfire-block-xda-tv/>has
come up with something more streamlined and he’s calling it
CF-Auto-Root. The premise is that you find your particular device, download
the CF-Auto-Root file and flash with ODIN. Upon a successful flash you’ll
have a rooted device with
SuperSU<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1538053>installed
and the stock recovery still in place. Chainfire describes the
difference between CF-Root and CF-Auto-Root:

CF-Root (non-Auto) are manually built rooted kernels and/or flashables that
usually provide more than “just root”. CF-Auto-Root is built on an
automated system that I am constantly improving that takes a stock recovery
image and returns an automated rooting packages. These packages are
designed to install and enable SuperSU on your device, so apps can gain
root access, and *nothing more*.

On his CF-Auto-Root webpage, Chainfire has the following information:

*NO WARRANTY*

Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.

*UNLOCK **BOOTLOADERS*

If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will brick your
device.

*GET THE RIGHT FILE*

Make sure you get the correct file. Using the incorrect file may brick your
device.

*FLASH COUNTER*

If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, CF-Auto-Root
will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle
Away<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1494114> has
support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.

Visit Chainfire’s CF-Auto-Root central
thread<http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1980683> for
discussion and to request new roots or visit the CF-Auto-Root
<http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/>webpage <http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/>.

Read full article at
http://<http://www.xda-developers.com/android/cf-auto-root-brings-automatic-rooting-to-almost-50-devices/>
www.xda<http://www.xda-developers.com/android/cf-auto-root-brings-automatic-rooting-to-almost-50-devices/>
-<http://www.xda-developers.com/android/cf-auto-root-brings-automatic-rooting-to-almost-50-devices/>
developers.com<http://www.xda-developers.com/android/cf-auto-root-brings-automatic-rooting-to-almost-50-devices/>
/android/cf-auto-root-brings-automatic-rooting-to-almost-50-devices/<http://www.xda-developers.com/android/cf-auto-root-brings-automatic-rooting-to-almost-50-devices/>

Sent from my Q Phone

--
==========
Download Aplikasi Kompas  versi Digital dan Keren
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kompas.android.kec
--------------------------
Download Aplikasi AR "MONSTAR" dari Indosat
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ar.monstarunity
---------------------
Samsung GALAXY SIII hanya Rp 5.965.000 di Multiply.com
Super Sale! Click http://bit.ly/drogadtor
----------------------
GSM-AKU  http://www.gsmaku.com - BEC Bandung
E-mail: syaf...@gsmaku.com  Hp: 0881-1515151