Ya ujung2nya pake case :D

Sent from my Z10 on the XL network powered by 100% recycled electrons
From: Alvin Kurniawan
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 10:41
To: id-android@googlegroups.com
Reply To: id-android@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [id-android] Wti :HTC One, two months on...

Jauh banget lebih enak dipake Nude, cuma gak tega kalau sampai baret.

Best regards,

Alvin Kurniawan
@Microsoft Surface Pro

"something big is coming from the box..... " @Bukakotak

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM, willy senjaya <milistandr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Tapi emang bagus kok one. Body ny tuh yang enak di pegang. Gripnya pas banget.

# kompor meleduk bentar lagi kayanya #

sent from white samsung note 8

On May 13, 2013 9:18 AM, "dhany sus" <dhany...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wah one user ngumpulll..
Cm bisa ngiler..
Sent from BlackBerry

From: Alvin Kurniawan <alvin4fo...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:32:09 +0700

Toss akur om hehehe

Alvin Kurniawan @ONE

On May 13, 2013 7:31 AM, "Waydhee" <raisha.iz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sdh 2 minggu make so far i agree with...
Most suitable phone ever...
Style...smooth...modern is the @ONE

Sent from the @ONE