From: Vincent Kosasih <vincentkosa...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 01:19:38
To: <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [id-android] Top Ten Smartphones Feb 2010 (US)

Miley kan gak ada di us, adanya droid.

Cmiiw

sent from the only son of google

On Mar 28, 2010 12:36 AM, "Hamdiy Hope™ ♂" <hadi.akbar.m....@gmail.com>
wrote:

baru baca di android and me, top ten list smartphones di US ternyata di
dominasi android. :D

[image: topsmartphones0210.png]

7 dari 10 Top Ten Smartphones pake OS Android, dan yang OS non-android
share-nya pada turun semua, hehe,,
*yeeeyy, motorola cliq urutan 4 !

klo digabungin semua, share android 42%, hampir menyamai iPhone 44%,
mungkin bulan depan udah bisa menang,, :D

[image: androidadmob0210.png]

pertanyaannya, nexus 1 dan miley kemana ya?

--
the mark we make today shapes our future,,

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev
ID Android Surabaya: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-sby
ID Android on FB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to id-android+
unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE
ME" as the subject.

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev
ID Android Surabaya: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-sby
ID Android on FB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729

id-android+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Join: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android/subscribe?hl=en-GB
Moderator: id.andr...@gmail.com
ID Android Developer: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-dev
ID Android Surabaya: http://groups.google.com/group/id-android-sby
ID Android on FB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=112207700729

id-android+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Kirim email ke