Husein L

From: hanafi f
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎20‎ ‎July‎ ‎2013 ‎20‎:‎09
To: id-android

kira-kira kaya gini...

—
| hanafi f™ | @h4nafi | japri : y...@terserah.de ™ |

On Jul 20, 2013 8:13 PM, "Defriando Riza" <defriando.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nggak salah lagi..mirip banget ama nexus 4 :)

Renders confirm earlier partial looks at the upcoming device

Now that we know Motorola is ready to spill all of the beans on the Moto X come
August 1st, we were bound to see some press renders hit the Internet.
Well-known leaker evleaks has just released these purported first press renders
of the device, which reaffirm many of the design elements we've been seeing in
the past few weeks. Just as Eric Schmidt showed us, the back of the device
looks to have a lightly textured back (by default) with a central camera pod,
small Motorola logo recessed below it and a centralized headphone jack above.

Around the front, we see a standard Android home screen with the usual icons
shown off in most of Google's device renders. The display looks to have bezels
that are nice and small around the sides and on the bottom, with a pretty
standard-sized one on top accented with the appropriate camera, speaker and
sensors.

read more

Read full article at
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/pLF5EJ1AIo8/story01.htm

@Q 4.1.2
Japri : wanip...@terserah.de

--

INDOSAT SUPER 3G plus
http://www.indosat.com/Personal/Internet/INDOSAT_SUPER_3G_plus
ID-Android on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u81L8Qpy5A
Web Hosting, Zimbra Mail Server, VPS gratis Raspberry Pi :
http://www.hostune.com