*Quickoffice now free for all, courtesy of Google*
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/wLqMvmlkavo/story01.htm

*10GB of free Google Drive storage for installing the app before Sept. 26*

After acquiring the app over a year
ago<http://www.androidcentral.com/google-acquired-quickoffice-looks-bring-tech-google-apps-suite>,
Google has just announced that Quickoffice is now free for everyone on both
Android and iOS. The app, which is optimized for both phones and tablets,
lets you edit and view Microsoft Office documents that are stored locally
on your device without compromising formatting. The latest versions now let
you work on documents that have been saved to your Google Drive as well,
which is a huge deal for anyone that is used to dealing with Google Docs.

Better yet, if you install Quickoffice from Google Play by September 26th
and link up your Google account, you'll be offered an extra 10GB of Google
Drive storage for two years. This is a great service, and we're going to
assume that we'll continue to see more Quickoffice and Google Drive
integration going forward.

Source: +Google Drive<https://plus.google.com/+GoogleDrive/posts/Gz5GpSeCW4x>

shared via http://feedly.com

--

INDOSAT SUPER 3G plus
http://www.indosat.com/Personal/Internet/INDOSAT_SUPER_3G_plus
ID-Android on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u81L8Qpy5A
Web Hosting, Zimbra Mail Server, VPS gratis Raspberry Pi :
http://www.hostune.com