"I am thrilled to tell you that we are about to officially resume our
rollout of BBM for Android and iPhone customers around the globe!* In the
next few hours, people will start seeing BBM in Google Play, the App Store
and in select Samsung App Stores – where it will be free to download"

/* from MyNote */