From: Muhammad <sanza.no...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 05:25:28
To: Gadtorade<gadtor...@yahoogroups.com>; <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] WTI: Ramos i10 Pro Dual Boot Tablet Gets Press Renders

Jika berita ini benar, tinggal tambah aksesoris keyboard bisa gantikan
laptop hehe...

Ramos i10 Pro Dual Boot Tablet Gets Press Renders

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TabletNews/~3/0VjVBaxBX2g/

Here’s an interesting change of situation: we saw the Ramos i10 Pro tablet
a few days ago, with a design that looked like HTC One and now the same
device appears in press renders, with a totally changed design.

We also spot a slide regarding the slate, that shows us we’ve got a dual
boot system here, with both Windows 8 and Android on board. This model runs
Windows 8.1 and Android 4.2 and it will rely on an Intel Z3770D 22 nm quad
core CPU, at 2.4 GHz. It will also have 2 GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 32 GB of
storage, but there will also be a 64 GB version.
Keep in mind that Android will not run virtually on Windows 8, but rather
the two will function as independent OSes. By the way, the resolution here
is speculated to be 1920 x 1200 pixels and I have to say I like this design
better. It will be interesting to see what the edges of the device are made
of… since they look glassy.

Related posts:
Ramos i10 Pro Tablet Looks Like HTC One, Runs a Dual OS Setup
Surge Tab PH-101 Bay Trail Tablet Runs Both Windows and Android, Offers
Dual Boot System
New Nexus 7 Official Press Renders Leak; Nothing Surprising Here!

Sent by gReader

    zp990
{Captain S}

--