From: Agung Haryanto <joerock1...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 22:16:03
To: id-android@googlegroups.com<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] WTI: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo "Cuma" Rp 6.799.000,-

Indonesian retailer Indokom has put up the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Neo<http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_3_neo-5961.php> on
sale. The phone carries a price tag of approximately $555 (IDR 6,799,000).
Indikom hasn't specified if this is the price for the hexa-core LTE+/3G
version of the Note 3 Neo or for the quad-core dual SIM one (we've reached
them for clarification).

Anyway, whatever the case, this price is marginally lower than the price in
Europe. Less than 24 hoursafter going
official<http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_3_neo_gets_priced_in_germany-news-7715.php>,
the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo received its European price tag in
Germany<http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_3_neo_gets_priced_in_germany-news-7715.php>.
The LTE+ version is priced at EURO 529.90 (approx. $716), while the less
powerful HSPA+ one stands at EURO 499 (approx. $675), although we suspect those
prices are inflated and will come down shortly.

The Indonesian price of the Note 3 Neo looks to be more realistic than the
one the phone carries in Germany. Given that the Indikom sells the regular
Note 3 for IDR8,880,000, the Neo is 23% cheaper than its premium sibling.
If we apply the same logic to the European market, the new Samsung phablet
should arrive at a price of about EURO 385, which sound much more reasonable.

Don't forget that our extended Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
review<http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_3_neo-review-1038.php>
is
available for your reading pleasure

SUMBER<http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_and_phones_4u_to_launch_15_stores_in_the_uk-news-7732.php>