From: Eko Prasetiyo <ekopraset...@gmail.com>
Sender: id-android@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 14:29:16
To: id-android<id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] OnePlus One finally official, sleek design and high end
 hardware [feedly]

Kira2 bro andi leo kpn bakal posting ni device? Krn biasanya handset2 yg
mantep2 bro andi udh cicipin dluan. :D
----
*OnePlus*<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/Ny8vgM3lRUE/story01.htm>*
One finally official, sleek design and high end
hardware*<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/Ny8vgM3lRUE/story01.htm>
// *Android
Central*<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/androidcentral/~3/Ny8vgM3lRUE/story01.htm>

*Slim, light, packed with specs and offering customized texture finishes*

The folks at OnePlus have been building up hype around their first
smartphone launch, and today the OnePlus One finally became official.
Announced at an event in China, the Magnesium constructed One weighs just
162g, has a recessed bezel round the edges, what it says are "beautiful
contours" and a ton of beefy hardware inside.

We've been teased over the past few weeks as to what makes the OnePlus One
tick, but in case you need a reminder, here's what we're looking at:

----

Shared via *my * <http://feedly.com>*feedly* <http://feedly.com>*
reader*<http://feedly.com>

--