Prediksi aja yak..jangan dibawa ke hati.. :)
 <http://www.androidcentral.com/android-l-will-my-phone-get-update>

*Our predictions of which phones will see the next version of Android*

Look at the phone in front of you. You probably love it, and chances are
it's one of the most used items you own. It's OK to be a little attached to
it, and it's a great idea to keep it as long as you can instead of spending
money on each and every new thing that comes along.

We know that's not always easy. Soon, we're going to start hearing more and
more about Android L <http://www.androidcentral.com/android-l>, how great
it does something, or how cool some new feature looks. You're going to want
Android L on the phone in your hands. Not that you *need* it, and nothing
that your phone does today will stop working just because there's a new
version of Android. Still, as Android fans, we just *gotta* have it.

For some of us, that means a new phone. Still hanging on to that Galaxy S3?
Yeah, you're upgrading
<http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-shows-you-why-its-time-upgrade-galaxy-s3>
or rooting and romming. For others, getting Android L is a given — the
Nexus 5 and most of the Google Play devices will have it in short order
after it rolls out sometime later this year. But for most of us, we get to
speculate and talk about it a little bit.

Let's talk.

<http://da.feedsportal.com/r/204366238890/u/49/f/616884/c/33995/s/3d587d5f/sc/28/rc/1/rc.htm>

<http://da.feedsportal.com/r/204366238890/u/49/f/616884/c/33995/s/3d587d5f/sc/28/rc/2/rc.htm>

<http://da.feedsportal.com/r/204366238890/u/49/f/616884/c/33995/s/3d587d5f/sc/28/rc/3/rc.htm>