----
*Alleged live photo of Samsung Galaxy S6 leaks out*
<http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_live_photo_of_samsung_galaxy_s6_leaks_out-news-10470.php>
// *GSMArena.com*
<http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_live_photo_of_samsung_galaxy_s6_leaks_out-news-10470.php>*
- Latest articles*
<http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_live_photo_of_samsung_galaxy_s6_leaks_out-news-10470.php>

Alleged live photo of Samsung Galaxy S6 made the rounds online. Samsung is
expected to launch the successor of the Galaxy S5 at some point in early
2015. The handset in the photo above is said to be prototype of the
upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6. It sports ultra-thin bezels and metal edges -
we can't confirm if the entire back of the smartphone is made of metal at
this point. Overall, the Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype seems to look a lot
like Apple iPhone 6 Plus. The handset's curved edges are the main reason
for the similarity. There is no word about the specs of the device at this
point. Rumors point at Snapdragon 810 or Exynos 7420 chipset, 5.5" QHD
Super AMOLED display, and 20MP camera. Source (in...

----

Shared via *my * <http://feedly.com>*feedly* <http://feedly.com>* reader*
<http://feedly.com>

--
==========
Berubah menjadi lebih terkendali bersama @kartuHalo Halo Fit Hybrid
Info Lengkap >> tsel.me/halohybrid   #KendalikanHidup
----------------------
Gunakan layanan Hosting Indonesia yang stabil, terjangkau dan aman
Kunjungi  >> http://www.Qwords.com
----------------------
Hanya dengan 500ribu bisa jadi reseller delcell.
Hubungi: sa...@delcell.com
Kontak Admin, Twitter  @agushamonangan
Ayo datang ke
FESTIVAL KOMUNITAS TERBESAR : COMMUNITY FESTIVAL 2014
Sabtu, 13 Desember 2014
Parkir Selatan Senayan, Jakarta
10:00 22:00 WIB
GRATIS