Bisa langsung bikin meninggal ya...

On Mar 20, 2018 5:34 PM, "Arif Budiman" <arive.blackdr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Teenager, 18, killed by smartphone explosion as she talked to relative
Scorch marks could be seen on the damaged phone after the incident
(Picture: CEN)

A teenager has died after her phone exploded as she was talking to a
relative. Photographs of a badly damaged phone show the aftermath of the
blast that killed Uma Oram at her home in Kheriakani, India.

The 18-year-old’s phone is said to have suddenly exploded as she plugged it
in to charge during the conversation. Uma, who was knocked unconscious and
suffered injuries to her hand, leg and chest, was taken to a local
hospital, where she died. Her brother Durga Prasad Oram said: ‘As the
battery of the mobile phone was draining out, she plugged it for charging
while talking over it simultaneously. It is not known what caused the blast
(Picture: CEN)

‘The cell phone was put on charging when she started talking to a relative.
Its battery exploded suddenly. Before we could know what exactly happened,
Uma fell unconscious. She was declared dead at the hospital.’ He told
reporters in India that the phone was a Nokia 3310 – though it appears to
instead bear a resemblance to a Nokia 5233. However, the manuacturer said
the phone in question was not one of their devices.

A spokesperson for Nokia said: ‘While we have not been able to
independently verify the facts of any of these reports, we can confirm that
the mobile phone in question was not manufactured or sold by HMD Global,
the new home of Nokia phones, set up in 2017 to create a new range of Nokia
devices. ‘As HMD Global, we are committed to producing high quality
handsets which deliver a strong user experience and meet high customer
expectations.’ Police have visited the home to gather evidence, and Uma’s
body has been sent for a post-mortem examination.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/19/teenager-18-killed-
smartphone-explosion-talking-7400361/?ito=cbshare

Ini Nokia model apa ya? Belum android kayaknya.

--
Install #MyTelkomsel Apps Terbaru dari Play Store

Kontak Admin, Twitter @agushamonangan
FB Groups : https://www.facebook.com/groups/android.or.id

Aturan Umum ID-ANDROID >> goo.gl/mL1mBT