2008/4/25 Leo Laksmana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  Saya jelas belajar ruby karena mau pake rails, yang menurut saya superior
> web framework.

Hey interesting :p How come many business owners I met are happy to
learn ruby?!!! Which part of Ruby and Rails do you learn?
(from both small and big business)
I know a good graphics designer who likes learning haml, simple html.erb things.
I know a good CEO, he learns the psychology of Ruby Developers, MVC,
rspec, ORM (ex. how can a form can recognize model automatically)
I know a graphics designer in Jakarta who really likes ActionPack
(ActionView) and its family method helpers.
I also know a CEO who said I don't care whether it's ruby or others. I
don't care of what our business requirements are, what makes us happy
here is we got our beloved Ruby Developers (then roared of laughters).
etc. / too many to write down, seems to be a good sharing when we meet
together again someday.

--
blog: http://tinyurl.com/2bjgvn
saya tak guna YM, saya guna email dan skype aja

Kirim email ke