Hello Michael,

It's nice to know you! Welcome to Indonesia! Yes there is ID Ruby
(Ruby Indonesia Community) monthly informal technical meetup. I think
it's time to have our jakarta.rb social gathering with you as our
special guest!

Here is the facebook event and invitation for our gathering http://tr.my/1YB

See you at Thai & I Restaurant at Pondok Indah Mal 1 South Jakarta on
Saturday, August 8th, 2009 at 5pm!

If you're not that clear about that restaurant place you can call Goj
(one of Jakarta.rb Ruby Enthusiatics) at 081803081790

--
be agile XOR break; http://ariekusumaatmaja.wordpress.com/about

Kirim email ke