> saya dah ngikuti milis ini cukup lama tapi baru posting pertama kali ini.

It's a Fantastic fact that you got courage to post now

> Nah pertanyaannya
> 1. Kira-kira buku apa yang cocok untuk pemula Ruby seperti saya sebagai
> bahan belajar awal. Oh iya saya juga ingin pelajari ROR.

Rails documentation nowadays is excellent. It's really a matter of
student's taste of which way to practice Rails to make it a habit.
Even once you use rails for the very first time, you can run `rake
doc:guides` and there you can find a Beautiful documentation. If it
match your learning passion taste, great. It's even without a book and
totally FREE.

Otherwise, Agile Web Dev with Rails is good.

> 2. Hal-hal apa saya yang harus diperhatikan ketika mau develop ROR.

Simply Mindset.

Everyone got the same 24 hours a day but might lead to very different
result, some can lead to poor judgement, comparison, and some can
optimize this free software world benefit to the max or even integrate
it with other rich toolsets without any single complaints. And
everyone is FREE to choose.

And all of my 6 senses would keep glancing at most of all of those
efforts ah, especially on Github nowadays. In other words, yes I'm
keen to see quality of any Indonesian committer on Github.com over any
other form of bullshit.

So, go out and play, enjoy, and have fun!

> Mungkin itu dulu. Mohon pencerahan dari para master Ruby sekalian.

No body is Ruby Master unless Matz himself.

You haven't learned something because you've read the book, only until
you constantly practice perfect makes perfect

Arie ~ http://bit.ly/Oue4s

Kirim email ke