kalo mo ngebuka filter gimana carannya ?

-----Original Message-----
From: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of haris fuadi
Sent: 05 September 2005 16:33
To: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Ida-Krisna Show] Re: unsubcrible

kalau anda pakai Microsoft Outlook klik menu View kemudian pilih
Filter ... nah di situ anda bisa masukkan alamat email yang ingin anda
filter atau block ...

--- In idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com, "Wirda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> bagaimana caranya pa'?

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL (Disclaimer)
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
disseminate,
distribute, or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise, or take any
action in
reliance on it. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail
(including the
original message in your reply) to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then delete and
discard
all copies of the e-mail.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/FXrMlA/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/iPMolB/TM