From: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Lindawati Marjati
Sent: 08 Desember 2005 20:06
To: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Ida-Krisna Show] Dimana Dikau ... !!! to pak Bambang

Pak Bambang...............

Mbak Lingling memang sudah seminggu ini sibuk banget.......
Maklum duta dari head office datang sih.....
Jadi harap dimaklumkan yach pak...
Mudah mudahan minggu depan mbak Lingling udah beredar seperti biasanya

Linda

Bambang Ismoyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
mbak Lingling dimanakah dikau ....... !!!!
kok kagak muncul lagi mudah-mudahan tidak ada apa-apa ya ... ??!!!

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL (Disclaimer)
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disseminate,
distribute, or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise, or take any action in
reliance on it. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including the
original message in your reply) to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then delete and discard
all copies of the e-mail.

Yahoo! Shopping

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL (Disclaimer)
This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute, or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise, or take any action in reliance on it. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail (including the original message in your reply) to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and then delete and discard all copies of the e-mail.

Yahoo! Shopping

Radio station advertising Satellite radio stations Cb radio base station
Weather radio station Radio station promotion Christian radio station

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke