Di Bogor, ada Madania, SMU Dwiwarna, keduanya di Jl Raya Parung
  ----- Original Message -----
  From:   papavito
  To: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 6:17   AM
  Subject: RE: [Ida-Krisna Show] SMA   berasrama di sekitar Jakarta

  _____

From: idakrisnashow@yahoogroups.com   [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Supriyono   Rahman
Sent: 17 Maret 2006 1:40
To: Ida Krisna Show

To the point ya....   Mohon info SMA-SMA berasrama di sekitar Jabodetabek.
Untuk anak selulus SMP   nich.

  Tx,
  Papa

Coba   hubungi SMA Dwi Warna di Parung/Sawangan.Cuma no teleponnya saya ada   di
kantor

"Morning   greetings doesn't only mean saying 'Good Morning'.
It has silent message   saying that I remember you when I wake up.
Wish you have a Great Day!" --   Ida Arimurti

Jangan lupa simak IDA KRISNA SHOW SENIN HINGGA JUMAT di   99,1 DELTA FM
Jam 4 sore hingga 8 malam dan kirim sms di 0818 333   582.

20&.sig=KKs8IMalGho3uBwO8yHTKA>    stations

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*      Visit your group   "idakrisnashow
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/idakrisnashow>   " on the web.

*      To unsubscribe   from this group, send an email   to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is   subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>   .

  _____

[Non-text portions of this   message have been removed]

"Morning   greetings doesn't only mean saying 'Good Morning'.
It has silent message   saying that I remember you when I wake up.
Wish you have a Great Day!" --   Ida Arimurti

Jangan lupa simak IDA KRISNA SHOW SENIN HINGGA JUMAT di   99,1 DELTA FM
Jam 4 sore hingga 8 malam dan kirim sms di 0818 333   582.

  SPONSORED   LINKS
                Radio         stations

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r4oloD/xA5HAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM