1. You can never tell how people truly feel about
you, couples live together for years then break up but
how could you know unless you try.
After all, what's few broken hearts compared to
finding true love???

2. Love's weakest when there's more doubt than
trust between two hearts.
But it's stronger when there's more doubts but we
learn to trust in spite
of the doubts.

3. Sometimes you wonder why you stay in a
position that hurts you so much... you know you could
do without the pain that you realize you love
that person too much to go.

4. Remember girls: No guy is worth crying because
if he's worth the tears, he wouldn't make you cry.

5. When you love someday, be ready to take the
intensity of emotions. Be jealous, anxious. Love all
you like. Take the pain and everything that comes with
it. Just make sure the person is worth it.

6. The greatest challenge in life is to find someone
who'll love you most with all your flaws and erfection
and whom you'll love back as much.

7. There are things we don't want to happen but
have to accept, things we don't want to know but have
to learn and people whom we can't love without
but have to let go.

8. The real test of true love is having all the things

go wrong, but still having special way to love in
spite of all that wrong things that may happen.

9. Friendship can end in love but love can never
end in friendship.

10. Never enter a person's life if you're meaning to
step out of it later on.

11. Never say goodbye when you still want to try;
Never give up when you still feel you can take it;
Never say you don't love that person anymore
when you can't let go.

12. To love is like playing the piano; first you must
learn to play by the rules then you must forget the
rules and play from the heart.

13. Every step I took since the moment I could
walk was a step foward finding you.

14. It's hard to say I love you not because you don't
but because you do.
Don't let a day pass without telling your special
someone that you do love him/her too.

15. When you're in love, don't get too high because
it's not the fall that hurts, it's the sudden stop.

16. Goodbyes make you think, they make you realize
that what you've had,what you've lost and what you've
taken for granted.

17. Time doesn't heal the wound in your hearts. It
only makes the heart little number so that the next
time it gets wounded,it wouldn't hurt as much as it
did during the first time.

18. Love doesn't make the world go round; it just
makes the ride worthwhile.

19. How can you simply be friends with someone
when every time you look at that someone, all you can
think about is how much more you really want.

20. On the course of love, people must teach their
hearts to be brave ---brave enough to hold on when
things go wrong and brave enough to let go
when they realize that things are no meant to be
after all.

21. The best part of loving is not hoping that a
person loves you so much as you do but in knowing that
you love her far more than you can.

22. It's friends that becomes the deepest lovers, it's

like one day,someone flicks the switch and you wake up
and your best friends becomes the person you can never
live without.

23. People say that when love comes knocking through
the door, let it in.
Sometimes it comes through the back door and by the
time you notice it,it's on it's way out.

24. Three special people in our lives: a) people we
love but have to hate, b) people we hate but can't
live without, c) people we can't live without but have
to let go.

25. Don't let me walk alone, I want to walk by your
side. Don't let me talk to someone else, it's you I
want to talk with. Don't let me fall for someone else,
it's you I feel in love with.

26. How do you know if you've fallen real hard? It's
when someone hurts you and you love him/her and then
he/she hurts you only to find out you love him/her
even more.

Wish you have a Great Day!" -- Ida Arimurti

Jangan lupa simak IDA KRISNA SHOW SENIN HINGGA JUMAT di 99,1 DELTA FM
Jam 4 sore hingga 8 malam dan kirim sms di 0818 333 582.