This mailing list for the development of IDLE itself, not for general
question on how to use Python/IDLE.

I would suggest posting question to Python list (
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list)

In addition, redmine is not part of the standard library, it is something
you will need to install (eg by doing `python -m pip install redmine` if
redmine is the name of the package).
So perhaps check the documentation for redmine package itself on how to
install it.

Good luck with the thesis.

ᐧ