*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *   *Join MastiTrain Group to
receive Masti Mails Daily*<http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/mastitrain/join>
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*
*

* I can't give solutions to all of life's problems, doubts, or fears.
But I can listen to you and together we will search for
answers.<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>
*  <http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* I can't change your past with all its heartache and pain,
Nor the future with its untold stories.
But I can be there now when you need me to care.*
<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* I can't keep your feet from stumbling.
I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.
*<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* Your joys, triumphs, success, and happiness are not mine;
Yet I can share in your laughter.*
<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* Your decisions in life are not mine to make, nor to judge;
I can only support you, encourage you, and help you when you ask.*
<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* I can't prevent you from falling away from friendship, from your values,
from me.
I can only pray for you, talk to you, and wait for you.*
<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* I can't give you boundaries which I have determined for you,
But I can give you the room to change, room to grow, room to be yourself.*
<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* I can't keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces and put them back in
place.* <http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* I can't tell you who you are.
I can only be your friend. <http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>
*


**
 * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Cool Links Running at Mastitrain forum. <http://forum.mastitrain.com/>
* *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ * <http://forum.mastitrain.com/>
  Amisha Patel <http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1373>
Pics(Saurabhg)
    Sania Mirza-5 <http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1389>
 Pics(Saurabhg)
    Celina Jaitley - The hottest and sexiest siren of the
year<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1385>
  Spicy(Saurabhg)
    Roses <http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1386>
Pics(Saurabhg)
 Is this Bollywood's next hottie?
<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1380>  Spicy(Saurabhg)
  saawariya-trailer <http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1375>
Video(Saurabhg)
 Geeta Basra In Dancing Mood And Hot
Caps<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1377>
Hot Pics(Saurabhg)
  Mandira Bedi Cleavage<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1371>
    Hot Pics(Saurabhg)
  *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *<http://forum.mastitrain.com/>
*  * <http://forum.mastitrain.com/> *Click to join Mastitrain Group By
Web *<http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/mastitrain/>
*, * <http://forum.mastitrain.com/> *Join By Mail
*<http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/mastitrain>
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*<http://forum.mastitrain.com/>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Kirim email ke