*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *   *Join MastiTrain Group to
receive Masti Mails Daily*<http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/mastitrain/join>
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>   * A man comes running to the
doctor shouting & screaming in pain "Please doctor you've got to help me.
I've been stung by a Bee."

DOCTOR: "Don't worry; I'll put some cream on it."

MAN: "You will never find that bee. It must be miles away by now."

DOCTOR: "No you don't understand! I'll put some cream on the place you were
stung."

MAN: "Oh! It happened in the garden where I was sitting under a tree"

DOCTOR (in anger): "No, no you IDIOT! I mean on which part of your body did
that bee sting."

MAN (still screaming in pain): "On my finger! The bee stung me on my finger
and it really hurts"

DOCTOR (banging his fist, abusing and shouting): "Which one?"

MAN (innocently ): "How am I to know? All bees look the same to
me."<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/forum.php>

* * ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Cool Links Running at Mastitrain forum. <http://forum.mastitrain.com/>
* *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ * <http://forum.mastitrain.com/>
  Rani Mukherjee In
Saree-5<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1419>
Pics(Saurabhg)
  Kareena Kapoor Looking
Beautiful<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1418>
 Pics(Saurabhg)
    Hrithik and Ash's look in 'Jodhaa
Akbar'<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1416>
  Spicy(Saurabhg)
    Stylish Jewelary <http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1417>
   Pics(Saurabhg)
 Amrita [EMAIL PROTECTED] n Jewellery
Launch<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1413>
Spicy(Saurabhg)
 Geeta Basra In Dancing Mood And Hot
Caps<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1377>
Hot Pics(Saurabhg)
  Mona Chopra Hot
Pics-6<http://www.mastitrain.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1412>
Hot  Pics(Saurabhg)
  *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *<http://forum.mastitrain.com/>
*  * <http://forum.mastitrain.com/> *Click to join Mastitrain Group By
Web *<http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/mastitrain/>
*, * <http://forum.mastitrain.com/> *Join By Mail
*<http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/mastitrain>
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*<http://forum.mastitrain.com/>

*
*






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Kirim email ke