Hi, all,

To clarify the note below, I was not a member of the Ad-hoc Advisory
Committee, nor did I participate in this process.

While I appreciate being included apparently accidentally, I don't want
to take credit for the work of others.

Joe

IAB Chair wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
> 
> I am happy to announce that Glenn Kowack will be the Transitional RFC
> Series Editor(RSE).
...
> The IAB also acknowledges the support of the volunteers that served on
> the the Ad-hoc Advisory Committee (ACEF) and assisted the IAB in their
> selection. They are: Joel Halpern (who took the responsibility for
> coordinating), Bob Hinden, Joe Touch, and Jim Schaad, Craig Partridge
> (who left the committee in October 2009) and Scott Bradner (who
> recused in December 2009). They worked with IAB members John Klensin,
> Russ Housley, and me.
> 
> The ACEF has served its purpose for this appointment cycle and has
> been dismantled.
> 
> For the IAB,
> 
> Olaf Kolkman
> IAB Chair.
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
> _______________________________________________
> rfc-interest mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

Reply via email to