JD:  As SG15 management is fond of pointing out, when it suits them, the JWT
operated on a very compressed time scale and didn't fully explore all of the
technical issues

> The decision at IETF75 has been taken by the MPLS WG after the JWT and
> has
> never been endorsed by ITU-T (Huub is NOT ITU-T and, as far as I
> understood, he
> later removed his name because the other editors of the OAM Analysis
> draft were
> not considering his input to the document).

JD:  I'm not sure what your point is

> The BFD-based solution accepted by IETF75 for pro-active CC/CV/RDI was
> completely different (and technically much superior) than the one
> described by
> this draft.

JD:  Obviously we disagree

> Accepting a solution that meets the requirements does not mean signing
> a blank
> cheque that whichever changes is done is acceptable regarless whether
> it meets
> or not the requirements.

JD:  The requirements as documented in RFCs 5654, 5860, and 5951, or the
requirements that seem to change based upon the phases of the moon?